Entertainment

British Rapper & YouTube Star Yung Filly Accused of Raping Tourist in Magaluf Hotel!

British rapper and YouTube star Yung Filly has been accused of raping a tourist in Magaluf. The 29-year-old, who has appeared on several BBC shows, is being investigated by a judge in the Majorcan capital Palma over the alleged hotel 𝓈ℯ𝓍 attack.

Filly, whose real name is Andres Felipe Valencia Barrientos, pleaded not guilty less than a fortnight ago at a court in the Australian city of Perth to eight charges arising from the alleged rape of a woman in his hotel room during his tour last September. Barrientos, who has 1.8 million YouTube subscribers and millions of Instagram and TikTok followers, was seen for the first time in five months on March 11 as he left the court on £48,500 bail and told waiting reporters ‘It’s a lovely day’ as he was quizzed.

The YouTuber is now facing fresh accusations after a British tourist accused him of forcing himself on her at an unnamed Magaluf hotel after he performed in the island holiday resort last summer. The woman, believed to be aged around 20, reported him to police in Britain who passed on details of the allegation to counterparts in Spain.

The holidaymaker alleging Barrientos raped her says they first met at the Magaluf beach club where he performed and bumped into each other hours later at a nearby nightclub.

British rapper and YouTube star Yung Filly has been accused of raping a tourist in Magaluf

A British tourist has accused the YouTuber of forcing himself on her at an unnamed Magaluf hotel after he performed in the island holiday resort last summer. (File image of Magaluf). She has accused the star, who has also featured on Soccer Aid as well as the Great Celebrity Bake Off For Stand Up to Cancer, of touching her inappropriately at the club.

The woman told police the alleged 𝓈ℯ𝓍 attack happened after she had consensual 𝓈ℯ𝓍 with one of Barrientos’ friends in a hotel room. She claims she then accompanied the man to Barrientos’ room before he allegedly raped her when they were left alone together.

The woman is understood to have sparked the ongoing Spanish court probe after reporting Barrientos to a UK police force a few weeks after she returned to Britain following the end of her summer holiday. British authorities contacted the Spanish Civil Guard who passed on details of the allegations to an investigating court in Palma.

It was not immediately clear today if she has already been questioned by the judge in charge of the ongoing criminal probe. A well-placed source said the magistrate had contacted authorities in Australia through formal channels so they can try to question Barrientos under oath on behalf of the Spanish authorities.

The Majorcan court probe is being conducted behind closed doors as is normal in Spain where only trials are held in public.

The holidaymaker alleging Barrientos raped her says they first met at the Magaluf beach club where he performed and bumped into each other hours later at a nearby nightclub. Barrientos is pictured in Perth, Australia, in December

Barrientos, who has 1.8 million YouTube subscribers and millions of Instagram and TikTok followers, was seen for the first time in five months on March 11 (pictured) as he left the court on £48,500 bail and told waiting reporters ‘It’s a lovely day’ as he was quizzed

Yung Filly is seen leaving a Perth court on March 11 after pleading not guilty to eight charges

The alleged incident Barrientos faces trial over in Australia took place on September 28 last year after he had finished performing at Bar1 Nightclub in Perth. The internet personality – who grew up in southeast London after leaving Colombia aged two – faces three charges of assault, one count of impeding a person’s normal breathing or blood circulation by applying pressure to the neck, and four counts of 𝓈ℯ𝓍ual penetration without consent.

He was arrested in Brisbane and extradited to Perth by West Australian detectives on October 9. He is scheduled to return to the Perth District Court on June 13 for a trial listing hearing. It emerged when he appeared in court that while on bail which began last October he pleaded guilty to a reckless driving charge after being caught driving at 97mph on a Perth highway, where the speed limit is 62mph. He was fined £485 and banned from driving for six months.

Barrientos, known for working with Beta Squad, a group of YouTube stars, appeared relaxed and carefree as he left court earlier this month despite the serious allegations he is facing. He told reporters in a nonchalant tone: ‘I’m enjoying the weather man, it’s a lovely day’ before getting into a waiting car and declining to address the rape claims.

Related Posts

Bombshell Revelations: Is Jay-Z’s Lawyer Caught in a Bribery Scandal to Manipulate Justice?

In a shocking turn of events, Jay-Z’s legal troubles have escalated dramatically, as allegations of misconduct and potential bribery emerge against his legal team. The latest developments stem…

Jay-Z Sends a Stark Warning to 50 Cent After Explosive Diddy Documentary Shakes Hip-Hop Scene!

In a dramatic turn of events that has captivated the hip-hop community, Jay-Z has issued a cautionary signal to 50 Cent following the latter’s bombshell revelations in a…

Red Velvet Shake-Up: Yeri & Wendy Exit SM but Pledge Loyalty to Group

Table of contentsYeri’s Emotional MessageWendy’s Official StatementSM’s Official Announcement Yeri’s Emotional Message Red Velvet’s Yeri has sparked both concern and heartfelt reactions from fans after sending a deeply…

Actor Dubbed ‘Repeat Offender’ Slammed Again for Inappropriate Behavior in Viral Interview

On March 27, the first episode of the show “Negotiation King” aired, where Kim Won-hoon approached people on the street to conduct a survey about ice cream brand…

Kim Soo Hyun Strikes Back: Legal War Erupts Over Teen Dating Allegations and YouTube Accusations

The legal battle between top actor Kim Soo-hyun and the family of the late Kim Sae-ron has escalated, with experts warning that the family may face serious criminal…

Netizens Call Kim Soo Hyun’s Press Conference a ‘Repeat Performance’ of Edison Chen’s Scandal Apology

Actor Kim Soo-hyun‘s recent press conference aimed at clarifying his alleged relationship with the late Kim Sae-ron has sparked widespread backlash, not for its content, but for its…