
Offset Fights for Joint Custody in Cardi B Divorce Battle – What’s Next for Their Kids?
Offset has offered a plan for custody of his three children with Cardi B as the superstar pair continues their divorce proceedings: they should share. According to TMZ, the former Migos rapper recently filed legal documents requesting joint custody of the couple’s three children: Kulture, Wave and a newborn daughter whose name has not been shared publicly, though Cardi has dropped hints. The outlet claims that Offset is requesting Cardi’s home should be the children’s main residence. He is also asking that the court divide up their joint property, and that they each be responsible for their own lawyer fees. Last month, Offset seemed to address his split with Cardi on a new song released on Valentine’s Day. Released on Friday (February 14), “Ten” finds ‘Set addressing a past lover in less-than-amicable fashion for over two minutes. He begins by rapping on the melodic chorus: “She bad, but she bad for a n-gga too / You gon’ have to fuck ’bout 10 more n-ggas to get over me,” revealing the taunting meaning behind the track’s title. The “Ric Flair Drip” rapper continues to jab his unnamed ex by bragging about his busy 𝓈ℯ𝓍 life now that he’s single: “I hit two bad hoes last night, they wanna rerun / I’m on a whole ‘nothеr wave, n-gga, ease on.” He adds: “I ain’t sorry ’bout shit, what you talmbout? / You knew a n-gga was a dog like a Rottweiler / So many hoes, I do the most when I’m out.” After making it clear that he doesn’t miss the woman in question, Offset admits to sleeping around during their relationship: “It’s a big difference / I was just fucking the bitches, you was nitpicking / Watching me splurging on bitches and it hit different / Calling me and asking me questions, mind your business.” Cardi has yet to respond to the song. “Ten” is Offset’s third release in recent months following “Antisocial” and “Swing My Way” as he looks to build buzz for his forthcoming album Kiari. Last year, the Georgia native gave fans an update on the project and said he would be getting “a lot of shit” off his chest. “The new album gonna be me being more open can’t wait for yal to hear it,” he wrote on X. “My new album boutta show yall what this new chapter is about. got a lot of shit to get off my chest!!!”

Benzino Proposes a Boxing Showdown: Will Jim Jones and Cam’ron Settle Their Differences in the Ring?
Benzino Offers To Box Cam’ron in Jim Jones’ $10 Million Challenge “I’ll be your Huckleberry.” Benzino has made it clear that he’s ready to box for $10 million if Cam’ron doesn’t accept Jim Jones’ challenge. Benzino posted a pretty cringe video online recently, flexing his muscles while talking about Jim Jones’ challenge. “Did I hear a boxing challenge for 10 Ms?” Benzino asked. “I’m in. 10 Ms, spread the word. I’ll be your Huckleberry.” These comments come after Jim Jones recently challenged Cam’ron to get in the boxing ring on The Breakfast Club. “He’s a bird head — tell him he don’t want no smoke,” said Jones. “10 million right now. I’ll catch a flight wherever you at. I’ll meet you in any boxing ring.” In January, Cam’ron let loose on Jones on an episode of It Is What It Is after the latter criticised his relationship with Mase. After opening his rant by addressing Jones and saying, “You are from the Bronx, bro. You are not from Harlem. … I did not grow up with you,” Cam’ron suggested that Jones became a part of the Diplomats by “dick-riding.” Cam’ron made his point by directing people watching him to go look up several freestyles from that time period and see if they find Jones in any of them. “Are you at any of these places? No, n****a,” said Cam’ron. “You was not there, man. You wasn’t there, n****a.” “This is what happened, how he got cool with us,” Cam’ron continued. “Those freestyles that we just showed y’all, go Google them and have fun with them when you get time. We were popping. There wasn’t no internet. … We were super-duper poppin’ in the streets prior to the internet. Everybody knew that we was about to get a record deal.” Cam’ron then suggested another reason that Jones became a Diplomat. “You ain’t made none of this,” he said. “You was a fan. I put you down because you had a free crib and you were a nice guy. That’s how you got down originally. Period.”

Conan O’Brien Stirs the Pot: Comedian Jokes About Drake & Kendrick Lamar Feud at the Oscars!
Conan O’Brien‘s confusing the Academy Awards with the Super Bowl … ’cause he says the show’s halfway done — so, it’s time for someone to quote Kendrick Lamar‘s “Not…

Drake Trolls His Own Stake Ad – Genius Marketing or Just a Joke?
Drake joked that he posted a Stake ad so that he could be credited $2 million to gamble. Drizzy posted a screenshot of the cryptocurrency betting platform’s logo along…

50 Cent Claps Back at Charleston White Over Big Meech Comments – The BMF Drama Heats Up!
50 Cent is responding to Charleston White’s comments about his feud with Big Meech. Despite hinting last November that the two would be working together, Fifty engaged in an online feud with Meech after the BMF founder collaborated with Rick Ross for his since-canceled Welcome Home concert—an act that Fifty saw as a betrayal. In the wake of the concert announcement, the Get Rich or Die Tryin’ rapper likened Meech to a rat and also targeted his son, Lil Meech. During a recent episode of The Danza Project podcast, White weighed in on Fifty and Meech’s feud while pointing out a major difference between them. “Fifty [is] bullying Meech because Meech ain’t no internet n***a. Fifty is an internet n***a,” said White at the 43-minute mark in the video linked here. “He’s been mastering the internet for the last 10, 15 years. Big Meech is a street n***a that’s been cooking and trafficking dope. “He’s justified in what he’s doing, but n***a, just because you have justification, don’t mean you right,” he added. Fifty responded to White’s comments in a brief Instagram video uploaded on Saturday. “Yes, Charleston White is correct,” the 49-year-old rapper said from a balcony overlooking a city. “I’m a rapper, not a drug dealer.” Meech’s Welcome Back concert was set to be held on Feb. 13 at the Amerant Bank Arena in Sunrise, Florida with a star-studded lineup that included Lil Baby, Sexyy Red, 21 Savage, Rick Ross, and more. Organizers for the concert abruptly announced the show was canceled “due to unforeseen circumstances” on the day of the event.

‘Stop with the narrative’ – Angel Reese blasts critics on her play style
Angel Reese took to social media shut down her criticism. The WNBA star decided to draw a line under recent social media posts about her play style. Despite averaging 13.6…

Oscars 2025 Fashion Fails: Ariana Grande’s Puffy Disaster and ‘Dracula Chic’ Steal the Show!
On Sunday evening, Hollywood A-listers gathered for one of the most exclusive and prestigious events of the year – The Oscars. The star-studded ceremony, which honor cinematic achievements,…

50 Cent Calls Out Kanye West Over Nazi Shirt Scandal – ‘Is This Some Kind of Joke?
50 Cent is the latest to weigh in on Ye wearing a t-shirt with a Nazi swastika in public. Fif hopped on Instagram and posted a screenshot of…

Ryan Reynolds is reportedly “extremely active” trying to support during the conflict between Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni.
If you’ve been on the internet at all in the last week, there’s a chance you’ve seen THAT Hollywood Reporter magazine cover. You know, the one about Justin Baldoni’s Baha’i…

MF DOOM’s Widow & Stones Throw Exec End Feud Over Legendary Rapper’s Notebooks – The Battle for His Legacy Settled!
MF DOOM’s widow Jasmine Thompson and former Stones Throw manager Eothen “Egon” Alapatt have resolved their long-running dispute over the late rapper’s notebooks. On Friday (February 28), DOOM’s…